Friday, June 12, 2009

I Wonder

I don't know when it started
That I'd think about you all the time
You just seem to be right there
No matter when and how nor why

Every time you smile at me
It makes my heartbeat skip a beat
When I smile right back at you
Tell me, What does your heart tell you?

I wonder oh wonder
How real this all has been
Is it all just my imagination?
I wish there were some sort of connection

Every time you went away
It makes me wanna say
"I want to be with you"
But the words could never make its way

I wonder oh wonder
How much more that I can take
This mess we both got into
I wish we both could see it through

I don't know what it'll be like
But I'm willing to go far
To just be right there beside you
I put my trust & faith in you

Believing you.

written by Renee @ 2009

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+ITALY: I Trust And Love You...dat's d 1st thg that cums 2 my mind, neway, nice poem...^^

Renee said...

TQ Penthius. =)