Monday, June 29, 2009

Longing To Hear

When you first called me
We had so many things to say
The night seemed so endless
I wished it'd stayed that way

We could talk almost about anything
How we were and what we'll be
We shared some secrets, dreams & even fantasies
How I'd wish it just kept going

One day as you went away
Time passed by slower & longer each day
How I'd wish you'd come back today
And share with me again about your everyday

That longing to hear your voice again
The voice that gave me hope and courage
Ease my pain and sorrows of yesterdays
How I wished you'd called me back again

Call me again...

written by Renee @ 2009

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Sometimes, wot we wish for might not be wot we wan, but simply wishing 4 it givs us a reason 2 move on...

Renee said...

;) Exactly.