Monday, July 13, 2009

Lonely Days

I hate it when you need to leave
You don't say a word nor give a hint
As the days go by and you're nowhere to be seen
I wonder whether do you ever think of me

Lonely days ain't just like any sad days
Without you, time passes just slower that way
I would give just about anything away
To have you back near me once again

Each & every day without you
I wouldn't know what else to do
I wished the feeling would just go away
But the tears just came & stayed that way

It's just isn't the same without you
Not knowing what else is real
Until the day you'd tell me how you feel
Wishing you were here with me

Not wanting to spend
Another lonely day without you
Today...

written by Renee @ 2009

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+The only way to not feel lonely when someone is not around, is by being around for someone else.=)

Renee said...

Good advice~ =D